Free Public Transport: "The main objectives of the law so far discussed are:
- Drastic reduction of motorized private transport and pollution;
- Promotion of local public transport and mass transit;
- No charge of public transport;
- Participation of the citizenship policies of mobility;
- Establishment of a system of priority investments in sustainable mobility;
- Planning and reorganization of the system of provincial mobility;
- Reduction of financial costs, social and environmental aspects of current mobility."