- Cheap oil is gone. Every day the mix of oil on the market is a little more expensive. This is because every day it takes more energy to get oil - falling net energy.
- Complex economy, especially car-dependence, is no longer sustainable.
- Financial system is being propped up by debt and money-creation.
- Capital formation has stopped.
- The only way to get more capital is to take from other countries by war.
- Or take from the people by austerity and high unemployment.
Thursday, July 3, 2014
Connecting some important dots
at 5:22 PM